Love your cup of Coffee? But plagued with Coffee Machine choices? If you are looking for something efficient and stylish for your home, Usha Coffee Machines are the ones to go with. They are all aesthetically pleasing and efficient Coffee makers , with one of them even featuring a Bamboo finish!
Electric Drip Coffee Maker
- Also known as the dripolator, this machine houses a reservoir in the base which is called as the hose.
- Cold water enters the reservoir through a thin metal tube
- The water moves to the heating chamber when machine is turned ON
- Water once heated in the heating chamber moves to the sprayer via the rubber hose. This movement through the rubber hose is achieved via the effect of thermally induced pressure and siphoning effect
- The ground coffee placed on the brew basket is perched below the sprayer head
- Hot and pressurized water passes through the ground coffee and drips down into the carafe of capacity 10-12 cups
Espresso Coffee Machines
These machines rose to fame in the 18th century, designed specifically to cater to the bold taste of espresso.
- These coffee machines can use any kind of ground coffee including both dark and light roasted ones
- Modern makes of these machines come with a dual spout that allows two different espresso shots simultaneously
- Adjustable short length provides the desired espresso shot in taste
French Press (No electricity needed)
The French Press was developed in the 1850’s. This is the oldest and the simplest of coffee making mechanism without the use of electricity. It comprises of a tall glass cylinder, a plunger and a filter.
- The user has to place coarse ground coffee at the bottom of glass cylinder
- Pour boiling hot water into the glass cavity
- Stir the entire mixture with a metal spoon and let the brew sit for up to a maximum of eight minutes
- Press the plunger, slowly letting coffee grounds to seep out of the filter
Single Cup Makers
Pre-packaged coffee pods makes single cup. A coffee pod has coffee grounds and a miniature filter in the pack. These makers are easy to clean and maintain and suitable for small households with few coffee lovers. Quick in operation they allow different users to suit their different tastes by using varying coffee flavours in the pods.