Why can’t Melons get married? Because they can’t-elope!
Musk Melon or Kharbuja, is popularly known as Cantaloupe in the Western world; ever since their seeds from the East were first planted at the Papal Gardens in the Italian city of Cantalupo during the 16th century. Jokes apart and history aside, if you are trying to lose weight than the Cantaloupe is a must for your menu!
For the health conscious a daily glass of Musk Melon juice is great for the body and eyesight. But best of all it helps you to fight aging with its high content of Vitamin C, which drives away free radicals and barbarian viruses responsible for damaging your cells. Ergo, you have found your own private Fountain of Youth in the USHA Juicer!
So here is the secret recipe:
- 1 Musk Melon
- Sugar as per required (brown sugar is a great option as it would deepen the colour and give a caramelized flavor to the juice, using honey would make it more healthier)
Method – Preparation in 5 minutes.
- Rinse the Musk Melon in water.
- Then slice them into long pieces.
- Remove the peel and separate it from the flesh and remove seeds.
- Add musk melon to your juicer / juicer mixer grinder with sugar and ice cubes.
- Enjoy refreshing juice. Enjoy life!
Before we sign off here is another piece of advice: Always buy evenly shaped melons, which do not bear any cuts and bruises; and select the heavy ones, they make the best juices.