There is nothing like a glass of ice cold Mango Smoothie to drown the summer heat. But before we juice a few mangoes, here are three things you should know about the king of fruits. First, the name Mango comes from the Tamil word Māṅga. Drinking a glass of Mango smoothie is akin to drinking a glassful of Vitamin C along with a cocktail of fibre, antioxidants and potassium. And lastly, the Alphonso Mango is one of those ‘1000 things you must eat before you die.’ Yes, this is the most exotic and tasty health gets.
Alphonso mangoes are world famous for their taste and aroma. With this recipe enjoy them blended with crushed ice.
- Fresh Ripe Mango – 2 big mangoes (Alphonso, any other)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (as per taste)
- Water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – few
Method – Preparation in 5 minutes
- Add it in your mixer, juicer mixer grinder along with sugar and ice cubes.
- Also add water and blend it to a smooth consistent texture.
- Enjoy refreshing and delicious Smoothie.
The good news is that this is the healthiest, tastiest drink you can prepare in five minutes and drink under the Sun. The bad news being, the Alphonoso mango has a very short season from April to the end of June, so hurry!!