Lemon and Dill fish is amazing; it is one of those rare dishes which break the “better it taste, the worse it is for your health” rule. And it is really very simple to cook making it the perfect dish both for parties and stay at home dinners.
- Fish Fillet of Beckti or Sole 800gm
- Fresh dill or dried dill powder 10gm
- Lemon Juice 1oml
- Grated lemon rind 10gm
- Salt to taste
- Eggs 2nos
- Bread Crumbs (white) 125gm
- Olive Oil (for frying) 600ml
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a flat dish marinate the fish filler with dill, lemon juice, grated lemon and salt and refrigerate.
- In another shallow dish, beat the eggs.
- Take out the fish fillet and dip fish into beaten eggs, then coat with bread crumb mixture
- Heat oil in a pan on Usha Cookjoy Induction Cooker and fry the fish fillet to golden brown
- Serve with tartar sauce, lemon wedge and vegetable salad.